WELCOME TO MS. BREWTON'S WRITERS LOUNGE

Welcome to my lounge where collective minds come together.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IS THIS REALLY THE END?

Is this really the end? I feel that this may be the end of our discussions and seminars together, but how many will truly continue to check their blogs or their classmates blog to see what they have been up to?I know that I will. I will continue to post on others blogs as I hope that they do with mine. I have found this class to be a blast and I do not want to lose contact with the friends that I have made. So if anyone out here in blog land feel the same, feel free to post to my blog and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.



I wish you all success in life and in your careers. Who knows maybe we will cross paths not only as classmates, but as professionals. Good Luck and again,much success!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Professor Feraldi said...

Hi Lavenia,

It is always good to maintain professional networking contacts with your professors and classmates. You are right. You never know when you might be able to help each other out.