WELCOME TO MS. BREWTON'S WRITERS LOUNGE

Welcome to my lounge where collective minds come together.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

STILL HERE

I have faced so many obstacles in my life;
I am still here!
I have been lied on and lied to by the best of them....
I am still here!
I have been alone,and had friends and family to leave me in and out of season;
I am still here!
I have had trust and lost trust,been rapped of my identity by those who want me to be what they want to see me as;
I am still here!
I have been robbed of a relationship with my father,mother,sister and brother but guess what? I am still here!
I have been talked about and talked to like I was not worthy of being who I am;
I am still here!
I have dealt with mental,physical and emotional abuse
I am still here!
I have ran with the best and worst of them ,and I have had to fight some tough fights;some won some lost.I have laughed and I have cried,even tried suicide.I have been addicted and I have been an addiction(yeah,you know what I mean )
I am still here!
I have been the"one"and "the other one", I have had heartaches and given a couple back
I am still here!
I have had riches and I have been broke but guess what?
I am still here!
I have had some good days and lord knows I have had my share of bad days. But guess what?
I AM STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Professor Feraldi said...

I am glad you are still here, Lavenia!
Tell me
Because I cannot figure it out
Is it better to be the one
or the other one?
the addicted or the addiction?
I too have been both
and laughed and cried
but I have never tried suicide
that is, the fast kind
only the slow kind
now all my days are good
because I am still here.
may the rest of your days be filled with only the best of the best you choose
it's all in attitude.