WELCOME TO MS. BREWTON'S WRITERS LOUNGE

Welcome to my lounge where collective minds come together.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sorry I have not posted in a while

I am truly sorry that I have not given you anything to read in a while.This is due to tragedy that my family and I had experienced. My brother had been shot, my mother suffered a slight heart attack, my sister who is bipolar was put on an 72hr. suicide watch.Not only that I was admitted due to the fact that my blood pressure went up to high to leave the hospital. Even in the mist of all this I know that God is still in control. Now I have to get back on track because I have two beautiful children to look after and who also need me as well as I need them.So I am really putting my nose to the grind trying to catch up on everything that I missed in both classes.So please pray for me and my family.

No comments: