WELCOME TO MS. BREWTON'S WRITERS LOUNGE

Welcome to my lounge where collective minds come together.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TIME

You know it's crazy how we play with this thing we call TIME. Using it carelessly without even paying it no mind.
We find ourselves counting up,which in reality we should be counting down;Because no man really knows just how longer are gonna be around.
Tomorrow I will do this,next week I will do that;All could be a lie and that's just a fact. Maybe we should live our lives as if we are always running late;Cause no man knows the true minute nor the hour,not even the calender knows the date.
You know it's crazy how we play with this thing we call time,Using it carelessly without even paying it no mind. I see clocks with alarms,even watches on arms;I see even you now clocking the length of this poem. But 60 seconds all I have invested ,because now is the time when time is truly tested.
Tic-Toc promises the clock:but whoever promised you that your time would not stop?You know it is crazy how we play with this thing we call TIME.Using it carelessly without even paying it no mind.

No comments: